Neighborhood Electric Vehicle
⊕ Click an image to enlarge and cycle through all.
Photos taken September 2020
Photos taken August 2010.
walk around 1
walk around 2
walk around 3
walk around 4
walk around 5
walk around 6
walk around 7
This 2009 Zenn was purchased from MC Electric in Seattle, Washington in July of 2009. It is the only vehicle owned and used by Olivia Dresher who previously drove her Renault LeCar EV conversion for 14 years.
- Motor: Advanced 72 VDC input (5.69 KW; 7.6 HP) 3 phase AC with regen.
- Controller: Curtis 1236 AC Induction.
- Batteries: 72 volt pack; 6 x 12 Volt AGM 100Ah, 6.2 Kwh (Discover EV31A-A).
- Battery Management: battery balancers.
- Charger: Onboard Delta-Q 72Volt AGM.
- 12 Volt Source: Dual Sevcon DC/DC Converters provide 12V for accessories.
- Instrumentation: Lussmeyer LED gauge for individual battery monitoring. Stock graphical display of pack state of charge.
- Current Range: 25 (Seattle) miles per charge.
- Speed: regulated to 35 mph.
- Curb Weight: approx. 1200 lbs.
- Accessories: Windshield wiper, rear wiper, heater/defroster, electronic key remote, stereo radio, etc.